Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Saturday, June 2, 2012

28 Weeks

Wow I am in the third trimester already.  When and how did that happen?  In some ways I feel this pregnancy has gone by so very fast and in other ways not fast enough!

I saw my OBGYN this past week and I went from measuring small to now measuring 3 weeks a head.  Oh well Jaris was that way too except I measured big the whole way through with him!  Every thing is going well so far with this pregnancy.  I did not get really sick with Jaris until I hit 32 weeks so we are hoping though that this time round will be different.  However I was informed that due to the potential risk complications, even if I do not get sick I will not be allowed to go over due with Hayden. So that means if Hayden has not made an appearance before August 25th, he will be appearing that day!  I will admit the control freak in me likes knowing that I have an end date, that does not include going 10 days over due!!!!!  While I know that many of my friends who have been induced thought it was hell on earth, and I will say it hurt a lot.  Hey labour hurts and that is that!  For me the induction itself was not the hard part.  It was all the stuff after!!!!!  So in 12 weeks max we will have our son in our arms!  12 weeks really is that all I have left?  Yepppppp and then we are officially out numbered by our great kids.


No comments: