Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Friday, March 23, 2007

Nothing much today!

Nothing much to write at the moment, just changing my blog so it relfects my married name. I love being married.

So since I am writing maybe I can talk a bit about married life. We are almost finished painting our whole house. We just finished painting a room today so that leave us with the games room, the craft/paint/exercise room, the downstairs guest room, and the blue room upstairs all need to be painted yet. Oh the joys of settling into a home. Actually we both are enjoying setting up our home and making it ours.

I just got back from Abbotsford and Vancouver yesterday night. Wow is all I can say about my time in Abbotsford. Wow, I love it when Jesus shows up in a big way. Honestly I think that in the next few months to come God has some big things in store for.

I also got to spend time with Marie, Andrew, and Josiah. Honestly I love my trips because it means I get to see them. Well that is all for now.

Blessings, Leanne

No comments: