Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Gallstones

So it is official, I have gallstones.  They are small, yet they are there and they are not going away.  Therefore I am meeting with a surgeon in February to discuss options.  In the mean time I need to stay away from certain foods, and if I get an attack that lasts longer than 6 hours I need to go to the ER.  The plan is to avoid an attack all together.  It is a relief knowing what is going on with my body, and now I know that cheating and eating certain foods is not a good idea!

Other than that life is same old same old!  We had our big family Christmas of which 44 out of 50 people were here! It was fun and Jaris surprised us with how great he did with so many people around!  I was so proud of him as a mama!  We are still waiting for the assessment process to begin for him, and yet I am okay with waiting as it gives us more time with the different therapists to help us help Jaris develop and grow!  He is such a blessing and miracle in our lives.  All of our children our!

In the weeks ahead we have Kenzie's 3rd birthday party.  More thoughts on that to come in later posts.  We have a few parties and then we have  Christmas with my mom, sister and her family.  This time of year is always full of adventure and lots of blessings!

2 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

So glad to hear Jaris did well with the big party

Trev and Rebekah said...

So glad to hear Jaris did well with the big party