Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Family Photo Shoot

I love his curly Hair!  So blessed to be his mama!

Almost 1 year old here.  This year went by so very fast!

So sweet and so just amazing.  She is one of the most sensitive and kind girls I know!  And I am her mama!!!!!!

My nephew and Niece just staring at the baby chicken

I promise he did not hurt the chicken!  All 10 of them are growing  nicely in the back of our shop in the Chicken Coop!  He is a future farms though if he wants to be!

The best reaction ever!

Hi baby Chick!  

My three miracles

Simply stunning - this is my daughter and I am blesssed!

Grandma and the grandchildren!

My stunning sister and her beautiful daughter!

A mama and her miracles

I love this boy!
Our Family

My kindhearted daughter

A father and his son
My sister's family

We had a vision for this picture yet it some how just was not going to work