Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Meeting the Family and My Twin!

Okay so I have been told a time or two that we all have a twin somewhere in the world. Well I think I have officially met mine, and guess what. She is my cousin! Okay well my cousin through marriage.

So Jeral and I went to Manitoba last week so I could meet is Grandma Krahn, and some other family members. It was a little bit whirl windish meeting many of the Krahns, and it was very fruitful as well as fun. I met uncles, aunts, cousins etc. However the best part of the trip was meeting my new cousin/twin Sheila. Honestly I thought that maybe when we met we would say okay maybe I can see how the family might think that because we both have red curly hair that we are a like, and that would be as far as it goes. Nope wrong there. We have a lot of the same mannerisms. Oiy imagine if you will sitting across from the table and realizing that you both sit and talk with your hands folded, and elbows up on the table. I won't bore you with all the details of the eventful meeting, so all I will say is that the similarities are uncanny!

Now we are home, and I am happy to be home. I honestly love BC. There truly is no place like home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...so I saw her pikkie on facebook on your friend list, or was it Peter's?, and thought...wow she looks JUST LIKE Leanne! Isn't she blessed. Welcome home friend!

Cordella said...

I told you so, the similarities are uncanny:) what's your email address so that I can add you to my blog?