Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Tuesday, December 7, 2010


Kenzie Got into our ceral cupboard despite the baby safety latch we have on it and this is how we found her with rice cakes going in the mouth.


Jaris sitting on the car/walking toy. Poor little boy totally fell head first just after I took this picture.


Kenzie after eating a very yummy snacke and refusing to let mommy wipe her face clean. Some days the battle to wipe the face is not worth the battle at all, so I trick her into thinking we are going to have fun in the bath tub, when really I just want to get her cleaned up!!!


My boys watching football. I think their team just scored and pulled ahead of my team and then Jaris made this silly face as if to say - huh mom your team is loosing!



I love his smile! Food and smiles for Jaris go hand in hand!



Jaris decided to babble away during the football game on Sunday and since I love listening to him talk I recorded it. I love how he is saying dada and mama these days and other little things. I know that he is not aware of the meaning yet, however I still love hearing those words come out of his mouth. Especially Mama!!!!!

No comments: