Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Picture Update

The decorating begins! I am so excited for this Christmas. It is Jaris' first Christmas and while it is technically Kenzie's second Christmas she was only 4 days old at the time, so this Christmas is going to be amazing and not the blur that last years was.






The Christmas tree that one sees when they come in the house! This is the most color I have ever put on a tree - black, silver, burgundy, and purple.

The small Christmas Tree in the sitting room. I was not sure if I was going to set up all 3 trees this year however in the end I decided to set them up! I wanted everything set up for the Family Christmas.

The Christmas Tree in the Family Room! There are more decorations all over the house however I have decided to move onto pictures of the kids which I know it really what everyone wants to see!

Look at that cute little boy! I think he is absolutely amazingly adorable!

Kenzie has the greatest laugh and smile in the world and see those teeth! She has been teething up a storm and now has 7 teeth with what looks like the 8th - 10th about to cut through any day now!
Kenzie some how got on the toy and then was not sure how to make it move or how to get off! She sometimes likes walking behind it, however here method of travel is skootching. She is faster than most kids can crawl or walk so why try to walk anymore! All in time I guess!

Jaris eating broccoli on his own! I love that he is eating some food on his own these days. I starting doing the happy dance when he started eating his own food on occasion this week.
Okay you gotta start them young right! No, however she loves the bottles and I took this picture with someone in mind. I many times got a lecture about drinking Coke-a-Cola from Kenzie's Name sake.


Jaris using the handles to hold his own bottle and drink from it. This was also worthy of the exciting happy dance in the kitchen. I love celebrating all the small things which turn into big things. There was a time when we were scared the small things would not ever happen so I now choose to celebrate ever amazing small step forward! My kids are amazing and I am so blessed to be their mommy. I know I say this a lot, and I mean it every time!

My teething son playing in the jump-a-roo. He is such a trooper when he is teething and normally we have no idea that he is teething, however lately the teeth have been coming fast a furious and the snot is dripping like crazy and he still smiles and to be honest I am enjoy all the extra cuddles these days! From both kids!


Kenzie has been enjoying Christmas oranges these days! We had our big family Christmas and there were lots of orange left here and wow - if I would have known that she would love them so much i would have given them to her months ago!
My sleeping babe!The cuddles and snuggles have been following around here the past few days and I am thrilled about that and will take all the snuggles I can get!

I love this look. I knew she was about to lunge for the camera with that look! oh the many faces of Kenzie!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Look at those cutie kids! Christmas is going to be so fun at your house this year!! Are you having a hard time keeping them from un-decorating your trees?