Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Not Little Babes Anymore

Typically true of Jaris, he always seems to have something in his mouth! He will officially be 18 months on Tuesday and that means he is officially not an infant anymore. He enters the world of toddlers. Okay he size wise has been in the world of toddlers for a while now. Time is going so fast, and while it attempt to take it all in I know I am missing so much. I just wish time would slow down a little bit. I love the awe and wonder both of my miracles have! I hope we can encourage them to never loose their sense of curiosity! It is amazing!
I took this picture the day Jeral left on his motor cycle trip. I almost cried when I saw how grown up Kenzie looks here. She looks like a little girl and not so much my baby anymore. She is so beautiful! While she is growing up I also was reminded this weekend that she still does need me. Keznie was sick and well she definitely made it known she needed me to hold her through the night last night. So I more than willing gave up sleep to hold my precious little girl because the is what she needed! Oh Baby Girl, please do not grow up to fast! Stay my little girl a while longer!

Jeral made it home safe and sound and I got my mom back to Kamloops safe and sound. I loved watching the kids hear Jeral's voice in the house and realize daddy was home and they dropped everything and went running. Jeral was definitely missed while he was gone. Next year honey how about we build a track in our back 20 and you guys can all just do laps and then come home at night! Just kidding, or am I????? :)

Well I think I am going to bed. I am one tired mommy!




1 comment:

Caroline said...

Mackenzie does look so grown up in that picture! Wow!

Happy 18 months day to Jaris!

I enjoyed reading your update. I'd like to see you again some time. Our children are in public school now, so that frees up some of my time. Can I give you a hand with anything?