Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

On The Charts

Beautiful girl with hair in her eyes! Bangs or no bangs. I am trying desperately to grow her hair out yet I want to see her lovely eyes and that is hard these days with her hair always in her face. She has one beautiful smile and her eyes are amazing. And when she smiles and her eyes light up, wow it is so amazing! Alas though the hair gets in the way!
The tree we planted as a reminder that our baby is in Heaven with God! Originally I was willing to pay $300 - $500 for a bigger tree, yet as I prayed about it I realized I wanted a little tree. A smaller tree which I could nurture, care for and watch grow in the years to come, since I will not get to nurture, care for, and watch our little miracle grow who is with Jesus. The tree is an Oriental Red Maple. Actually we call it the Annabelle tree - that would have been her name if we would have had a girl. So Kenzie, Jaris and I try to visit the Annabelle tree once a day to water it and I tell Jesus to tell her I love her, and cannot wait for the day I get to hold her in my arms and never have to leave her! Alas that day is not now, while she has Jesus to hold her Kenzie and Jaris need me and I love being their mommy.

My handsome son at the IPE Fair! We spent most of Saturday at the fair and boy oh boy was it fun! What a difference one year makes for the kids and how excited they get for stuff like this! Next year is gonna rock at this point. Trying to keep tabs on them will be fun!


We are attempting no naps in our house hold. Today was day 2 for both of them. It makes for a long day for Jaris, and he may start taking a short morning nap, however afternoon naps are out. When they nap in the afternoon they tend to want to stay up until 10 or 11 pm and well that makes for a really long day. So no naps and a 7 pm bed time. I am hoping this is well established before Jeral head off for the 3rd annual motor cycle trip with some of his friends! Last year I stayed with a friend for help, this we are staying home! Home for the kids is just so much better!


Jaris saw the pediatrician today and his head is finally back on the charts!!!! So exciting for me as his mom. He is still at the top of the charts yet on the charts!!!! I am one proud mama!


1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Love the tree idea and that you get to visit it every day. Will Kenzie wear clips in her hair or do they fall out?