Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Monday, August 29, 2011

The Kids are Growingup SOOOOOO Fast

Bath time in tends to be one of the favorite times around here!
Look at the beautiful face!
All tuckered out from playing in the toy room and having fun.
Mommy look at me I have daddy's birthday present and I am going to have fun trying to figure it out!
What morning looks like in our family. The kids in their pj's having their buba's.
Helping mommy clean. For some reason they love playing with the broom and dry mop. Go figure. I hate cleaning and they love playing let's clean in their way. Still have a long way to go before they clean up the toy room when they are done playing!
I actually got a picture of her with her hair out of her face. She always has it in her face and will not let me put clips in, well actually I can get the hair clip in and then 30 seconds later the clip is on the floor!
Kenzie and Jaris are growing up so fast. I have pictures of them on my screen saver and I was watching the slide show the other day and my kids have gone from being babies to toddlers, and while I love much about this stage there is some grief over the baby stage being gone. Jeral and i both agree on this our hearts and home are much fuller because of being blessed with their presence in our lives. Next to when they are asleep with their head resting on my chest, hearing their laughter is the next best thing. They are so innocent and just express exactly what they want when they want. I love that some days as Kenzie and Jaris are playing she will drop everything and just walk over and wrap her arms around my neck and plant a kiss on me. Jaris will come and grab my leg and wrap his arms around and lay his head on my knee and just look up at me, then he lets go and puts his arms up in the air and says up. Then there are the times they are not happy and they let us know it, and those times are a joy too simply because they feel safe enough to be who they are with us. They are still at an age where they do not feel they have to be someone other than who they are for us, and hopefully we will be able to keep the going as they grow up. I never want my kids to feel they have to be something or someone other than they are for my approval and love. Anyways I love my kids very much! They mean everything to me, them and their daddy! I am blessed!

2 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Your little man looks so much more grown up then the last time I saw him. Looking forward to a visit in October.

Caroline said...

Your kids are so cute Leanne!