Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Tattoo Addition



Some times when one is trying to find the right words to express the deep sorrow and pain they are feeling one comes to realize that there are no words. Silence in the midst of sobs, tears, and groans says what no words could ever say.


Well and then there is me. I go and get another tattoo! Okay I am being a little on the I am tough side. Yet my tender heart wanted to always remember so I added a pink butterfly for Kenzie, a dragonfly for Jaris and then 2 other butterflies for the miracles Jesus is holding instead of me.

1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

I love you when you are being tough and when you want to cry. I love you because you are you!