Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Jeral






Tomorrow is Jeral's birthday. I love Jeral so very much. Back in September I had someone ask me what I love about my husband, and well here are a few things. I love how when he wraps his arms around me I melt and feel safe. He is big enough and strong enough to hold me, yet gentle enough to not break me. He is one of the kindest and most gentle persons you will ever meet. He is an amazing Father, who does his best to show what God's Father love is intended to be. I love watching him with our kids. I love how almost every day his highlight has something to do with Kenzie or Jaris. I love how he never yells or screams when he is upset, and I love that our children will get to grow up in a home where yelling is not the standard tone of voice. I love his smile. Seriously when no one is trying to get him to pose for a picture he has the best almost little boy like smile. I love his excitement for life, and I love his excitment and wondering over being married to me (seriously it is a great feeling knowing your husband loves being married to you and looks forward to each new day with you). He is just so darn cute!






Happy Birthday Jeral! I love you!!!!!




1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Happy belated birthday Jeral!