Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Friday, September 30, 2011

Photo Wall



So I finally got my photos in frames and up on our wall. Before we had a clock hanging on the wall that was a Christmas present for Jeral a few years ago. However it was just so plain, so I decided to add photos of my beloved family, with of course some Willow Tree figurines. Actually if I am honest this whole idea came out of my wanting to cover up the ugly intercom that was sticking out like a sore thumb on the wall. We still need to add a fake back to the one box to cover the intercom and then I will be happy with the finished product!


Well life on the farm is always full of surprises and well we have had three mice come and go (R.I.P) in the past week! I am not a fan of rodents in my house. We have fish for pets, not ever going to have a mouse as a permanent pet.


Jaris had his 18 months shots this week! He was such a little trooper! I am so happy that we are done now for a while.


We are going to try to potty train Kenzie. We will see - .... We are not going to force it, if she wants to she wants too, if she does not want too then she does not want too! We did buy the potty today though and so cute Strawberry short cake underwear.


Well that is all for now!


2 comments:

Caroline said...

I laughed when I read your reasoning for creating your photo wall because I too just put something over top an ugly thermostat dial in our kitchen! Too funny!

Take care ;0)

Trev and Rebekah said...

yeah for potty training. Fun times! See you soon!