Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Monday, July 2, 2012

32 Plus Weeks

 Our weather lately has been cool and damp and guess what I am not complaining at all!  I know that by the end of summer things will heat up, however I am on thankful woman right now that the weather is cool!
 I seriously could not get a good picture of the kids on our little walk at Margert Falls yesterday!  However I love my little boy, so great picture or not I am posting these!
 Kenzie not so sure about mommy stepping away to take a picture
 Daddy and his miracles watching the water!
 Finally looking at mommy.  I love his curly hair!  I wonder what kind of hair Hayden will have?
 The top part of the water fall.  This time the waterfall was so fast and gushing that water was spraying us from a good distance away.  The kids at first were unsure and then Jaris decided he liked it and it was hard to contain him.
Finally a smile yet a fuzzy picture!

Last weekend we were in Kamloops for a family photo shoot with my family and the photographers were amazing and I am so looking forward to getting those photo's and posting them here.  We loved their work so much that we have asked them to do my maternity photo's and our newborn photos.

So I am just over 32 weeks in this pregnancy and wow, I feel pretty good.  I can still breathe which is awesome. I have at most 7 weeks and 5 days left and while that may seem like a good amount of time, I know it is going to go by so quickly.  We are already in July which means next month we will go from a family of 4 to a family of 5.  This past week I have been reading a great book, that I so wish I would have known about when I was pregnant with Jaris.  Alas hindsight is always perfect.  I am not able to go back and redo things from when I had Jaris, however I am positive that Hayden's birth and after will be very different than things were with Jaris.  I have learned a lot, and also spent time being sad realizing that things could have been very different.  However that was then and this is now and I while we are anxious about somethings generally we are just very happy and looking forward to Hayden joining this family!!!!! 


No comments: