Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Friday, July 13, 2012

34 Weeks

Wow so close to the finish line!  34 weeks, and still feeling pretty good, at least when i think about how sick I was at this point with Jaris.  Every day/week that I get to breath properly is a blessing and something to be thankful for!

I remember when we lost baby Annabelle (a year ago July 21st, we found out she had no heart beat), I told someone that I would go through nine months of not being able to breathe if it meant we could have her back.  So when I got pregnant with Hayden I started praying I was not going to have to live out those words.  And while I have been stuffy a lot through out this pregnancy I am still able to breath at night thus far, and hoping that I get to keep breathing through my nose right to the end.

It is also nice knowing I have an end date in sight and that day is actually now scheduled for August 20th.  Yeah for not going over due. While I would way rather go into labor naturally than be induced I am thankful that my OB will be around for this delivery.  So why the early induction date?  My OB is going to New York with his daughter on my original due date so he is inducing me before he goes.  With the possibility of complications arising during delivery like they did with Jaris he wants to be the one to deliver.  Plus I was the first woman be preformed an ovarian drilling on (yep I was a guinea pig), and he missed the birth of the first child as a result of that surgery, and he does not want to miss this one.

There is lots to do in the next 5 and a half weeks!  However we are trying not to stress over those things.  What gets done and that is that!  Well okay that is one project that has to get done otherwise my wonderful hubby maybe in the dog house!!! :)  Other than that I do not care that much!


No comments: