Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

8 Days Old!


Yesterday we took the kids to Kamloops for Hayden's newborn photo shoot.  I thought I would put up on the blog the photo the photographer put up on Facebook.

It is strange thinking that yesterday was my induction day and yet we are all home with an 8 day old baby boy!  At his check up today he was 9lbs exactly, thus 1 oz bigger than his birth weight!  And I was worried he was not getting enough to eat.  That is the one thing I did not worry about with Kenzie and Jaris as they were both on formula.  Despite hemorrhaging badly again when I gave birth to Hayden I decided to stick out the breast feeding because of a promise I made.  So far so good!

Anyways my kids are adorable and I love them all so very much.  Being a mom to two 2 year olds and a newborn is challenging some days.  Kenzie is having the thougher time adjusting, in part because she is so used to be mommy's girl.  There have been more tears and more time outs in the last few days than in the week previous!

1 comment:

Ashlea said...

Super cute! I am so happy your little man came safe and sound. Keep those photos coming!!