Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Friday, August 31, 2012

Photo Shoot Photos

Chilling in a wagon

First Family Picture with all 5 of us on the outside!

I totally think Hayden looks like his older cousin James here!




Hmmm is he going to be a motorcycle riding boy like his daddy?

Learning to be gentle with her baby brother
My beautiful baby girl!  

First family picture with all of us (well we are all there just Hayden is still growing inside)!



Kissing her baby brother!

Best Friends!  I am so happy that they get to grow up together!

This could have sent me into labor I still got to do things like this for 8 days before labor got going!

I think this is my favorite picture of Kenzie from the day we met Heather and Bernie for my maternity photo's


Looking like a hot curvy preggo mama!!!!

Simply adorable need I say more!  I hope Hayden has curly hair when his hair grows out!


The glorious tummy!!!!  I actually miss being pregnant (do not read into this there are no plans to have anymore than three kids)



Our Three miracles!

4 comments:

Ashlea said...

Awesome pictures Leanne! Your children are all so adorable! I love Jaris' curly hair too, and Mackenzie is just beautiful. I especially love that first picture of Hayden in the wagon; how are your kids adjusting to him?

Caroline said...

What beautiful pictures Leanne! Your photographer really captured the moment!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Precious

Lorna-Mae van Kley said...

absolutely gorgeous photos of all of you....Hayden is just precious