Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Sunday, November 4, 2012

iPhone Photos

Standing at the edge and if daddy was not there he would have jumped right in.  I love how curly his hair is.

I got ambitious one day and took all three kids to the park.  Kenzie loves being on the swing.

My favorite thing to do these days

At the park with Jaris after Mother Goose one day.

Last Monday I had an accident.  Totally my fault.  I was so very thankful that I got hit on my side of the van and not the side that Hayden is on.  He slept through the whole thing.  I broke down crying right after it happened, in part because I was so shaken and in part because I was so thankful that every one was okay.  More importantly I was thankful that Hayden was okay.

He had a huge smile before I took the picture.  Every time I pull out the camera on my phone he stops smiling and starts to look intently.  Oh well he still is my cutie pie!

So Hayden has his shots this past week and wow his stats are impressive.  He was 17 lbs and 12 oz.  I was under the impression that nursed babes gained weight slower than formula fed babes, however that is so not the case here.  Jaris hit 17 lbs at 4 months, Kenzie was almost 7 months when she hit 17 lbs.  Hayden is a very healthy boy.  He is also 26.5 inches.  I love watching him grow and change on what is almost a daily basis!  He fits right into this family just perfectly.  Nights with this little boy are still a little hit and miss.  Some nights he sleep for up to 8 hours and then other nights he is up every 2-3 hours.  I look forward to the day this all settles out.  However I have an amazing husband who will take Hayden for me when I am tired.  Funny enough it is almost as though Kenzie is able to sense that mommy is no longer occupied with  Hayden and she comes charging down to our room to snuggle.  I love snuggles with all of my kids.

1 comment:

Ashlea said...

Cute kids! I love Hayden's blanket; did someone make it? Glad everyone was okay in the accident; that must have been scary!