Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

One of the Best Decisions We Ever Made

Three years ago Jeral and I needed to make a decision.  That decision was if we were going to meet with a Birth Mom who had picked us.  I remember praying and begging God to make it clear to both of us what we were to do.  God's response, "You get to make the choice, there is no right or wrong here.  The choice is yours." I was pretty upset as I wanted to be told what to do (this is a very rare thing indeed).  Well the choice we made was to meet with this woman who ended up giving us one of the greatest blessings we have ever had - our daughter MacKenzie Joy Krahn (affectionately called Kenzie).   Seriously the best decision we ever made.

1 comment:

Ashlea said...

I can't believe it's been three years already! I remember anxiously checking your blog every day when you were waiting to meet her for the first time. I'm so happy for you and your family Leanne!