Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Jogging

So I have started a new exercise routine. I have been faithfully going to the gym with my friend for the past few months. However now with the good weather and the snow being gone I have started jogging outside. I have two different routes one is just under 10 km, and the other is 11.2 km. Seriously I love jogging, and jogging outdoors is way better than jogging inside on a treadmill. I need a friend to keep me motivated going to the gym however I need no motivation to run outdoors. I love the feeling of the wind blowing my hair, of breathing in fresh air. The smell of cow crap is not so appealing however that depends on the direction of the wind.

As I was running today I was talking to God and basically I have come to a point where this journey to be healthy is for me. When I first embarked on the journey it was to aid us in getting pregnant. Maybe if I would have known 10 months ago that my uterus also had problems then I would most likely not have embarked on the journey to loose weight and get healthy. I am grateful for the desire to get pregnant be the driving force to kick start the desire to be healthy. Now though it is time to let it go of that, and just keep getting healthy for me.

No comments: