Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Home Sudty Visit # 2 and Other Stuff

Hey all! So here is how home study visit number 2 went on Tuesday! GREAT. No seriously I was all worried about this process before we started it and things are going well.



We still have two (well three technically) visits left. The next one is in Kelowna and this one is actually two visits Jeral and I will be together for the first half hour and then she will talk with us separately. This visit won't happen until May 21st. Then the last visit the social worker will be coming here, sometime in June. So hopefully by July we will have our profile in the profile book.



We still need to decide if we are going to spend the extra money and put our profile into two agencies or if we are going to stick with Sunrise only. This decison will come dow the whether or not we can afford it.



Jeral and I are also choosing to undergo futher testing and we have been referred to the new fertility clinic in Kelowna for a second opinion. We are not sure whether we will actually pursue further fertility treatments that all depends on the results of the tests and what they say.



I just found out that another friend just started trying to conceive. My honest prayer for her last night was that it would only take them one month of trying because I know to many woman who have faced the pain of month after month of not being pregnant, and I know that pain all to well myself. The crazy thing is that this friend has always had to try to compete with me and try to out do me, and in the past I played into the game by competeing. Yet this is one area that I am not able to compete in and truthfully do not even want to compete in. May she be pregnant this month and 40 weeks from now holding her precious bundle of joy in her arms!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I admire you so much Leanne - you have a beautiful and gracious heart! After reading the last bit of your post, I feel challenged to pray for our friend too, because you are right - with this kind of thing it can't be a competetion. Thanks for the challenge and the good chat last night! Love you!