Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Busy Weekend

Well we have had a busy weekend so far. On Friday Jeral's sister and her family arrived for the weekend, so we decided to have everyone over for a BBQ 18 people in total. This group included our god-children and their family as well as the rest of our amazing family.




She got a hold of the chips and that was it they were hers!


Friends and family


More friends and family

Me and Chloe! She is totally an escape artist. The older kids all went next door to go swimming and before we knew it she was in the middle of the field heading straight for the older kids!

Chilling with Uncle Jeral

Then today we were over at my sister in laws house celebrating my nephews birthday. He turned 13. Pictures are still not down loaded. I will get to that eventually.

In other news my hip totally went last night and I had to resort to muscle relaxants to stop the spasms. Oiy! Oh well, hope fully I can get things under control and get back to running again. If not I will have to settle for walking!

I am looking forward to this next week. I have nothing to do so I am going to relax in the sun, and read lots. However knowing me I will find other things to keep me busy also!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

you.look.amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trev and Rebekah said...

you do look amazing!

Shawn and Susan said...

Hey I agree! I don't think I've ever seen you with your hair straight! Take Care.
Sue