Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Looking Forward

So here are a few of the things I am looking forward too.

1. My sis-in-law and her family coming for a visit this weekend!
2. Celebrating my oldest nephew's birthday on Saturday.
3. Spending time with my sister and my youngest nephew this coming week!
4. Hosting a Spa Party on July 24th at 7:oo pm everyone is invited so just come on over.
5. A good friend from Bible College coming with her husband on the 26th.
6. Helping my mom move on the 25th.
7. Seeing Joy again, even though I have done fabulous with out seeing her for the past 4 weeks.
8. Taking a motorcycle trip with Jeral at the end of the month - we will get to see many friends, and I will even get to meet his aunt on Pender Island!!!!!!!

So yeah those are the things I am looking forward too this month!

No comments: