Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sleeping Beauties

My baby girl sound asleep! I guess the back pack was comfortable because even after I took it off and put it on the floor at Wendy's she stayed asleep. Well either it is comfy or she was just tired!
We stopped at my mom's house the other day and Jeral dropped me off while he went to sell our dodge diesel truck. Well I went into the kitchen for a moment and came out to see my son standing at the stairs. He crawled over and pulled himself up all by himself. Wow!!!! It was a proud mama moment!

Jeral and I recently bought back packs for taking the kids on hikes. Well we decided to test the back packs out right after we bought them and well this is Jaris all nice and comfy.



So Monday was Valentines Day and it sort of snuck up on me. I had a bit of a rough afternoon evening and when I got home from Kelowna this is what I walked into. Jeral had both babes in their high chairs, the lights were out and the candles were lit. Kenzie was saying Mama, and Jaris was babbling away and well I started crying! Oiy, not much of a crier, yet this definitely got me crying. I sure am a very blessed wife and mother!

So life lately, well we are still trying to get over the cold that hit our house a few weeks ago. We have had some long nights here, however I don't mind all the cuddles.


1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Sorry to hear that day was rough for you and that your household is fighting sickness.
Love you and I love the way Jeral showed you his love too.