Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Friday, March 4, 2011

Kenzie and Jar Bear

Kenzie attempting to climb up the slide in the toy room. She actually did it once I put the camera/phone down. She gets into everything these days and her brother is not far behind!



Jaris and his smiling face! Sorry about the lighting. The pictures are taken with my Iphone.



We took the kids out for supper the other night and they did really well sitting there as long as they did. Kenzie is growing up so fast and now can drink from a straw. Actually she has been doing that for a few months now.



Jaris filling his cute cheeks with yam fries and bread! His shirt says "My Mom's tattoo's are cooler than yours!" Smart boy my son is to pick up on that!!!




Here he is giving me a look as if to sat what are you doing mom quit with the pictures!
Well life is moving along some days I wish for the days when they wanted to cuddle more and run away from me less!!!! However those days for the most part seem to have slipped by :(
Kenzie the other day was coming down stairs crawling backwards while Jeral watched and I came by the stairs and said her name and she bolted back up the stairs, stood up and ran for our bedroom! She had something in her mouth that she knew I would take out if I caught her so she ran to the room and spit it out right where she found it! What a little turkey! I am so blessed to be her mama!
Naps with Jaris are hit and miss these days which makes me go oiy!!!!! I had really loved them taking naps at the same time. Howver we will get it back on track. The days we go out are the days that things are affected the most. Staying home every day almost is worth it when they nap for 2-3 hours at the same time!
I have lots I want to blog about however the babes are in need of their mama so I guess that will have to wait for now! Enjoy the pictures of my amazing children!




No comments: