Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Saturday, July 16, 2011

hanging out at campfire!


daddy I want my soother!!!!


Slide time with Dada


Look at me climb, and my dirty face from that yummy chilli


I am a cutie pie!


Beautiful Little Girl!



Wow it has been a while since I posted anything! Sorry for the long absence. I guess life just sort of got busy on us and I have been feeling under the weather a bit so when the kids have been napping, so have I!


I got the amazing privilege of speaking at the camp I used to work at just over a week ago! I was so blessed to get to be there. The speaker originally lined up ended up canceling with only 10 days to go, and so I talked it over with Jeral and we thought we could make it work with the farm and the kids so, I prepped 11 talks in 10 days and off to camp we went. I love how it was a reminder that I cannot do this on my own. I so needed God walking by my side. Helping me to remember that it is really Him who will do the majority of the heart work. I loved getting to tell the staff and Kids over and over again that God loves them, as they are, where they are, and how they are in this exact moment! Something I wish I would have heard more of growing up myself.




Now we are home and everyone is busy getting ready for the up coming wedding of our oldest niece to a wonderful young man who has been in love with her since he was 14. He actually told me when he was 14 that he planned on marrying her some day and that day is 8 days away now! So crazy and so wonderful.


Other than that we are pondering some changes that will most likely be happening in the next year for our family. I love that life is ever evolving and changing! We will write more about the up coming changes for our family at a later date when the time is right.


The kids keep us going non-stop, which is fun. We love being parents, and I will admit having them sleep through the night for the most part helps with the love of it!

1 comment:

Ashlea said...

Cute pictures, Leanne! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!
That's so neat that you got to speak at camp! I hope it was a great week for you and your family.