Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kenzie is 18 Months

Just the 4 of us! Love my family!
Just looking at the chicks and not totally sure what to do.

Baby Chicks! This is also the budget blowing outfit that I got Kenzie while we were in Seattle!

What a little boy! I love his tie!



Hmmm maybe the cover of a Chicken Farming Magazine, or some sort of Magazine!





Having some alone time, with no kids playing with her!



We have a similar photo of him when he is 3.5 weeks old and Kate was taking photos.



What a great looking Chicken Farming Family! Now this is a magazine cover if ever there was one!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Outside in her outfit!

Playing in the grass with mommy


Hanging out in a tree!


Seriously where is time go? Today my daughter is 18 months old and officially no longer an infant. She is a toddler. Ahhhhhhhh, time I want some of you back. My baby girl is growing up way to fast. There are days that I look at her and amazed that I am her mommy, and then I think of the journey it was to become her mommy and how God intricately all worked it out. truly her life is a miracle and we get to witness that miracle everyday! This milestone maybe one I cry a little with as I grieve leaving the infant stage behind, and yet I look forward to all the toddler stage has to offer us! I know I am going to be one busy mama!




























2 comments:

Caroline said...

What BEAUTIFUL pictures!

Leanne, your hair looks AMAZING!

The chicks are cute. What a great idea!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Such beautiful pictures! I can't believe she's 18 months already. I remember when you called to tell me you were going to meet her for the first time.