Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Friday, June 10, 2011

My little girl, who is really not a baby anymore! Wow, wear did time go? This morning she was so adorable. When she realized that Jeral was leaving the house, she got down from my lap and ran into the kitchen and said, "Bu-bye, Dada." Way to melt my heart little girlie! I know the day she can say "I love you!" I will start crying. Today was also the first day of us attempting no nap in the afternoon for her. Actually it was day 2 however I am not counting the day that she slept until 10 am as us starting. Anyways it was nice to get some focus time with just her. Something to look forward to in our afternoons!





So my son is still sick, and man alive is he ever snugly. He normal is a snuggle bug, however as he has gotten more independent the snuggle time has decreased significantly however with this flu he is all about mama these days. Despite this flu though Jaris is walking up a storm these days. I realized just how little room he had to walk around in our hotel room, however when we got home and he saw the wide open space to roam around in, he wasted no time. I love Jaris, my son so very much.



Well I still have a few thoughts to ponder privately and we have a big day tomorrow! My friend is coming to take our family pictures, and I am so excited for a few of the picture set ups. However I will keep those a surprise for a later post!

1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

One thing I wish I did was keep a quote book from the time my son started talking. You can start now!

Sorry to hear the little man is still sick.

Enjoy your family pics. And thinking of you as you ponder through some stuff. Love ya