Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Almost 26 Weeks

 I absolutely adore this boy!  I love this picture of him.
 I know instead of rushing to help Kenzie I used the tears as a photo opp!  Jeral was there to hold her, and honestly I cannot remember what happened, however a few minutes later - ...
 Crisis is averted and all is good.  Apparently now Kenzie is seeing something she is thinking about eating.  Look at her licking her chops!
Deep in thought!  I love his curls and wings.  His hear get so curly after it is washed, and then flattens after he sleeps on it!

We have been getting back into the routine of life since our family get away!  It always seems to take about a week to adjust back to life here on the farm.  Kids have to get used to going to bed at a proper time and we have loads of laundry to do and a home to get back in order etc.  I am so grateful for such an amazing husband at times like this. Jeral helps out so much with everything that needs to get done, and also tackles my to do list before Kiddo Krahn #3 comes along in approximately 14 weeks and 3 days, and trust me the list is a big one.  I think the biggest project is going to be getting the boys room ready.  Besides repainting the room, we also need to re-do the closets and that is going to be a big job, plus we will hopefully find another dresser similar to the one I bought on Monday so the boys have similar if not matching dressers.

We realized this week that I am as far along in this pregnancy as I was in my pregnancy with Jaris when we brought home Kenzie who was only 2 days old.  Looking back I realize how clueless we were about the reality of how much work having two infants would we.  Yet I am so thankful that we were clueless otherwise we would not have chosen the path that we chose, and I simply cannot imagine a life with out MacKenzie Joy.

Hayden is moving a lot these days, and I am enjoying laying still and cherishing every time he moves inside of me.  This is my last pregnancy and I want to enjoy to the fullest the moments that I am present and aware of.  With two toddlers to run around after I know I am not as aware of Hayden's every kick, roll, and punch.  Plus he kicks towards my back and those are harder to feel, at least until the end.  Then those will hurt my back, yet he is worth whatever comes my way, and I have a great massage therapist!


1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

That first picture really is cute