Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Home Sweet Home and a Few Pictures!

 Just a few shots of the kids at the aquarium!  They loved it and we in such awe and wonder.  It was really fun as there mom to watch them having so much fun.
 The Beluga show!
 A frog
 Love that face
 Happy Boy
The Best show of all the Dolphins

Well we are home sweet home and it is so nice to be back. I actually slept a little last night which was so very nice!  Nothing like our bed!  Now it is getting all the laundry done, the flowers watered (here is hoping they did not freeze or I may be planting some more things again!), and the house tidied.  I have to get food for the house and so on.  Maybe tonight I will get out and do that!  We had a fantastic trip and it was so nice to see everyone we saw!  We are hoping to get away one more time before our little guy is born, however we will see how our schedule goes and how I feel!  I still can't believe the little guy has been growing in me for 25 weeks!  Only 15 or so to go!!!!!!!!!

No comments: