Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Friday, May 24, 2013

Hot tubs and Renos



Hayden had his 9 month check up on Tuesday. My GP keeps commenting that there must be Viking blood in our family because the boys are both so big and tall for their age!  I had to admit that yes on my day's side of the family there is Viking in the mix!  Hayden is slightly behind in motor skills however at this stage o one is worried as the reason or this is his size. Both boys have had the unfortunate reality of of needing to grow into their size. The big thing we are constantly looking for at his check ups is his social milestones. I will honestly admit that I have days that I am terrified that Hayden will also end up on the Autism Spectrum. I know if this were the case I would be okay and my love for him would not change. I also know it would be a struggle to have two children and a husband with neurological disorders. Yet in that struggle there would also be amazing times as well. However for now there are definitely no concerns. I sure do enjoy all the smiles and snuggles I get from this little (okay not so little) guy!


We had an interesting afternoon, and "hot tubs" (more like lukewarm) were a part of this!  They sure made everything wet!  Yet they had a great time and a fond memory was created!


A rare photo these days!  Kenzie actually staying still long enough for me to take a picture!  She was showing off her lips which she had coloured yellow!  Seriously I feels as though I turn my back for a second and Kenzie and Jaris totally take advantage and get into all sorts of trouble. 

A few books that I ordered came in the mail this week. They are books on Autism Spectrum Disorder. In truth I am not sure why I ordered them as I do not have enough time to read these days.  I have tried to a few times when the kids nd I got out to the back yard. However anytime I sit o read the kids are right there climbing on me or Blackie is trying to jump up on me. I know I will eventually get to read again. Life with 3 age 3 and under for now is dictating that I do other things!

Our bathroom renos got into full swing today. The shower has been framed, the pocket door are framed and up, and a few other things are under way!  I am so pumped for this bathroom Reno!  I am even more pumped for the huge shower we are going to have at the end of this!  I will post pictures of the Reno later!

No comments: