Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Sunday, December 2, 2007

It's Beginning to Look A lot Like Christmas

So today is December 2, 2007 and even though I started getting things ready for Christmas back in November I added a few finishing touches to the house today. I have blown whatever budget I had for decorations and yet I think it is worth it. And I am just getting started! Bring on Christmas this year

The random display case that I thought was useless and no I found a reason for having it. More decorations to come in following week though!


Our Christmas Tree. I am a little anal about the tree, so in the future our children will have to have there own "special" tree so mine can be the way I want it to be.



Coffee table Center Piece. I believe that these are bits and pieces from the head table at our wedding almost a year ago.


The banister going upstairs!


The living room as seen from the kitchen island.



Foyer Entrance decoration. This is the first thing you see upon entering our house!



Door Wreath. Still not sure if this is what I want outside yet. However it will have to do for this year.


The floating shelves in our Kitchen. I love decorating!


Dinning table center piece. I still have to sew a table runner to go underneath it.


My dollar store Nativity set! Gotta love the dollar store, and look at the flash reflection in the glass. It looks like the star above the manger!




Love you gotta have LOVE somewhere in a home when celebrating Christmas, because what Jesus did for us was and is all about LOVE!


1 comment:

Janelle said...

BEAUTIFUL home. wow. and your decorating takes Christmas to a WHOLE 'nother level. i just am not creative...and really need assistance in the decorating...come for a visit and make my home beautiful!
haha.. HUGS!