Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Camping


So these are not in the order I want them in however that is okay. I do not feel like muddling around with them for now. This butterfly showed up the day we were leaving, and since I love butterflies so much I took a picture.

The was the view from the ridge hike of Hemlocken Falls. It was 8 km rouond trip and such a great hike. Plus who would not be willing to hike 8 km to see such beauty?!?!

Some German tourists took a picture of Jeral and I. I almoast gave the lady a heart attack as I ssat down so close to the edge. Really I was not that close, okay well maybe I was however everything was fine.

Now this was close to the edge. The tree root actually hung over the edge. Good thing the German lady was not around when I did this.

Another picture of Hemlocken Falls a little further along the trail.

Our Tent! Just after we got it set up the first night it rain fr the next 3 days.

Our little camping stove with Jeral's bike in the back ground.


Our truck with all our supplies in the back of it.

Us playing scrabble inside the tent because it is raining.


My wonderful husband taking a picture of me cooking for us. I think that was on the last night we were there. Let me tell you after dinner that night the rains came back and we got dumped on!

Besides the rain and the lack of showering facilities, and only having outhouses we had a great time. Jeral wants to go back again. However we have come to an agreement. We will camp in places where they have showers and flushing toilets. What can I say? I like camp, however I like civilzed camping.

No comments: