Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Friday, July 4, 2008

Life in the Krahn Household

Well it seems that the next few weeks are going to be busy, busy, BUSY! This is what the month of July looks like for us here.

This week I was gone in Abbotsford and Vancouver, I was down there for my usual reasons and then I went and did some training at BC Children's Hospital so I can help take care of my nephew when I am with them. I have a few more training sessions, however I am ready to help and willing to help anytime.

I got home last night, and I was surprised that my in-laws were here. Needles to say I was a little caught off guard, and I was thankful that they were not staying the night. I love them dearly I just do not like being caught off guard.

Tonight we have some friends coming for the night, and when they leave tomorrow morning we have some other friends here for lunch and a visit. After they all leave on Saturday we will be packing up to go camping for 5 days. Yeah!!!!!!!!! Our first married camping trip. We come home and my sister and her husband are here for a few nights. They leave and I am off to Abbotsford again for a few days, and then from July 19th-26th we are taking care of two possible three children for a whole week. They are even sleeping here. That will be an adjustment, and good practice for the future hopefully. After we babysit, I am off to Abbotsford and that will take us to the end of the month. August so far is not looking so busy. I hope it stays that way.

Well I need to go change and head to the gym this morning, and then it is getting ready for company!!!!!!! Blessings to you all and have a great summer!

2 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

What beautiful pictures. I've been thinking of you over the last few days. Hope you are doing well. Let's do a coffee date some time in the fall.

Trev and Rebekah said...

What beautiful pictures. I've been thinking of you over the last few days. Hope you are doing well. Let's do a coffee date some time in the fall.