Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Babysitting

Well obviously I have not had the time that I thought I would to blog about the adventures of being parents for a week. We have been busy and very tired. However today my friend has the girls for a bit so that gives me time to do some of the things that bring me life, such as blog. So here are some pictures of our adventure to date!



Jeral and Sophia at the park when we had a picnic.


Chloe with the ball


Sophia sitting on the blanket, with in a minute she was crying and in my arms!


Breakfast the first morning


Look at that smile!!!!


Playing on the toy car

Bath time!!!! I have never seen two girls who love bath time like these two girls!



Ready for Church!

I love these girls so much and giving them back on Saturday to their parents will be hard. Once I got over the oh my goodness is this really what motherhood is like, with the no sleep, I fell in love with being a mother. I am looking forward to the day that we adopt of the day that I give birth to my child, and a mother for real.

1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

We are out that way at the end of August and start Sept. 1st. Once we are settled you'll have to let me know when you are in town and we can arrange coffee. Though I don't really drink coffee. :0)

Have you looked more into adopting? I think that if we never we able to have more I would adopt for sure.