Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Not Posting as Much

So my beautiful friends here in Armstrong surprised me with a belated 30th birthday party last night. I was truly blessed by these dear friends and enjoyed spending time with them. I am looking forward to this next decade and all that God has for me, and us!

By the way since I have not posted in a while I just want to add that I have an amazing husband and I love him very much. He is a huge joy in my life, and a blessing beyond blessings.

Well some of you have noticed that I am not posting as much lately. I have done this purposely. I am in a place in my journey with God where I feel the need to not share as much with everyone. There will be updates here and there, and I will at times post about the journey Jesus has us on. However for now I am taking a break for the necessity of my heart. I love each and everyone of you and pray that God continues to bless you all.

2 comments: