Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Monday, February 2, 2009

DOCTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So once again I called to schedule a test that was supposed to be done back in September when I had surgery and once again the Doctor is away, and the hospital only allows the test to be done on one specific day during the week. Just frustrated and wondering when I will finally get the answers we have been looking to find.

On other news Jeral and I are going to Vancouver next week. We are filling out the application forms to begin the adoption process. More to come after we get back in a week!

Blessings, Leanne

2 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Looking forward to seeing you again next week.

Bunny said...

I'm so sorry that there have been so many difficulties with the doctors etc. It is so frustrating I know. I'm excited for you about the adoption stuff. Let us know if there is anything you need.