Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Saturday, February 7, 2009

BELOVED


So this is my new tattoo! It is a little bigger than I originally planned for it to be, and it cost a whole lot more than we originally planned for. Oiy! However with that being said I love my new tattoo. I love it because there is so much meaning behind me getting this tattoo.
So this was my reward for loosing 50 pounds, however I only did it after loosing just over 60 pounds. I was waiting with the hopes of getting pregnant and yet to no avail, so I decided I could wait my whole life for something that may never happen, or I can just do it! So I went and got it.
What I love the most is how the word BELOVED stands out. It is way bigger than I originally planned and yet Jesus reminded me that I am not just His beloved a little bit, I am his beloved A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The whole journey that God has had me and Jeral on for the last two years, has been so I would understand and get that I am His BELOVED, and that is really what matters.
So yeah once again I am inked!!!!!!

4 comments:

Bunny said...

I love it. It is so beautiful and has so much meaning. I'm still working on getting mine.

Ashlea said...

That is beautiful Leanne! I love the writing; so eye catching! And the colors are very elegant.

I'm Dominique said...

It's perfect, I love the colors. Did it hurt?

Unknown said...

So interesting!!! I love it. I have a great story about this I will have to tell you some time