Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Home Studies # 3 & 4

So just a quick up date! Thursday we meet with the social worker for our individual interviews, and as usual things went very well. As the meetings progress and we keep hearing positive comments we are getting more and more excited for this journey.

We have one more meeting left in about three weeks time when the social worker will come to our home and check things over. She said she was excited to come and see a full out chicken farm! She also made us promise that we are not going to go over the top with cleaning. Thus I am not going. I love that she is more concerned with us being able to physically, emotionally, spiritually, and mentally parent our future children, than whether or not my house is spotlessly clean.

We have put together a short profile, that is actually being shown right now. And now we are putting together our longer profile.

This journey to date has been filed with so many ups and downs, and yet we know that this is the journey God has for us. I am looking forward to the day that I am holding my precious child in my arms! In the mean time we will keep praying, reading and hoping!

Well that is all for now I am heading to Vernon to have coffee with a friend and get a canvas to do some painting!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey just let me know if you want to get together and do a little video...I think you mentioned that you needed one :)
Alrighty friend talk to you later
Kate