Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Grandma's In Heaven

Well on Tuesday just before midnight Grandma with to be with Jesus. Our families biggest prayer warrior is not longer on this earth.

Jeral and I had planned to go see her after my ultrasound on Wednesday morning, however she left this world before we could see her. Yet we are happy for Grandma, she is finally out of pain and with her Jesus and her George (my grandpa). The memorial if on Monday in the afternoon. I have been asked to share from, the perspective of a granddaughter. Hopefully I can make it through. Last year at this time when my other grandma died and I gave the closing words I lost it. Oh well that is life.

On a more positive note the ultrasound yesterday went really well. We saw our little "Joy Bug", measuring 1.17 cm. It is so crazy that our baby is so small and yet by the end I will be wondering if I will be able to push him or her out because he or she will have grown so big. His or her heart beat was strong at 150 beats a minute. We have two pictures on our fridge right now. Maybe I will get around to scanning them into the computer in the next little while and maybe not. The rest of the pregnancy my OBGYN will handle, however I was told that I had to go back to the clinic to show off my pregnant belly at some point, and then send pictures of the baby once he or she is born! I think I will do the picture, as for showing off my pregnant belly not sure if I will do that!!!! Maybe I will just send a picture of that as well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your grandma Leanne, I remember you telling me what a prayer warrior she was. Exciting to think that she is with Jesus right now!
I love hearing all about your pregnancy; can't wait to see the ultrasound picture! Am I right in assuming there is just one in there or is it too early to tell for sure?
Ashlea

Trev and Rebekah said...

I look forward to seeing that prego belly grow