Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Friday, July 9, 2010

My tired little boy sleeping! So not the purpose of the jump-a-roo Oh well at least I know he can sleep almost anywhere!

Both babes chilling with daddy on the couch! Diapers seems to be the wardrobe of choice these days since it is so hot!

Getting into mommy's yarn!


As of today we are still waiting for our referral to a pediatrician for Jaris. He is showing signs of growth every day. He is definitely talking more and smile more. He even responds to his name and often with a smile. Especially if I (his mama) talks to him. Jaris was in his own room for a week or so, however with it being so hot we moved him back to our room since we have ac in it. Kenzie seems to be ok in her room and it does not seem to get as hot as Jaris'.

Kenzie is teething without any teeth popping through as of yet. She like to take the handles of her sippy cup and rub them on her gums. It makes a rather cool squeaky sound! She has also taken to not wanting to nap, well that is unless mama cuddles with her, which I love and yet find hard to do sometimes for the length of time required to put her to sleep as her brother starts squawking without mama holding him. Seriously I think that Kenzie knows what she is doing as she is a smart little girl. She also reaches up for me when she sees me holding her brother and if I do not pick her up right away she cries. I must admit that when it is bed time and daddy is in the house I enjoy Kenzie's desire to cuddle, especially since she normally has not been a snuggle bug.
Well I have some dishes to do and a little boy to feed and try to transfer upstairs without waking him up. Here is hoping he sleeps through the night again!

No comments: