Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011

Jaris First thing Christmas Morning!
Kenzie say already mom I so do not want the camera in my face!

Opening the first of the gifts!Daddy lending a helping hand


Yeah a building block table!

Seriously the cheapest toy got the most attention for the first little while



Daddy reading the instructions as how to put the toy together. Daddy is way better than mommy at this as I would just start putting it together with out even looking at the instructions.

All the above pictures were on Christmas day at our home

Christmas #2 at Uncle Mark and Auntie Jodi's

Kenzie with her fabulous Auntie Jodi



My Amazing Husband of almost 5 years!

Strike a pose for Grandma and Grandpa K.

On the computers yet again. What would we do with out social media?

Awww look at you two so adorable!

Opening Gifts!

I love all the random posing!

Brother and sister! This is what Kenzie and Jaris have to look forward to in the future!!!

More posing with Christmas gifts!

Jaydn's turn to opened her stuff

One of Sarah's beautiful gifts

Josh the scarf model

Josh's turn!

Kenzie rubbing her face with the wrapping of sorts! She seriously was rubbing her face and liking the texture!

Josh allowing Kenzie to rub his face!

Christmas #3 with my family! Kenzie opening her Birthday/ Christmas Gift from Uncle Chris and Auntie Jocelyn

Jaris just wanting to play with the balloon from his sister's birthday still!

My adorable niece Maddy opening her Christmas gift!

Tyson and Kenzie looking a little over whelmed with all the gifts!

Jaris playing with toys on his new table made from Uncle Chris!

Kenzie chilling while everyone is hanging out!


Jaris hanging out in his tent from mommy and daddy

Tyson chilling in Kenzie's tent!


So we have had all of our Christmas gatherings. We had a lot of fun hanging out with family over the holidays! And we were blessed to get to have them all here. I think the pictures say it all.


There is one picture I do not have and wish I would have taken. This year we got to bless my mom with a gift that she needed, and i love that we could do it. I think this will always go down as a Christmas when I got to give much to those who needed it and I love getting to do that!


My greatest Christmas gift was that of getting to celebrate the holidays being pregnant. Today I say my doctor and there is some concern about my hormone levels so we are doing blood work and I have to wait for an ultrasound until Jan 10th. I know this baby is in God's care and God will decide whether or not we get to hold him or her in our arms in August. The hormone thing could be nothing right now just a difference in the time of day thing, or it could mean Jesus is bring this miracle to be with him. The truth is I really hope we get to hold this little miracle in August. With that being said Jeral and I decided that this is it, if we loose this miracle. My heart and body do not want to keep going through this. Either we will have three children (praying for that outcome) or we will grieve the loss of another miracle and then enjoy the bountiful blessing of the two miracle we have been given.

1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

jan 10th isn't too far away though I am sure it feels like an eternity. Praying with you