Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Playing in The Snow




Playing in the snow. They do have snow suits yet it was not really cold outside so I let them play in sweaters and vests. Kenzie in typical fashion took her mitts off!



Helping mommy with the snow man!



Giving mommy the stare!



Mommy it is wet, how can you sit in this stuff?




Hmm, what is this and why is it on my thumb?




Today the kids and I went outside to play in the snow for a bit and we made our first snow man of the season. I have not made a snow many in years and I sort of forgot how much work they are or maybe just how much work they are for an almost 33 year old!!!!! Still I had fun playing with my kids outside!



Life around here lately. Well nap time has been instituted. The grumpies can to play so nap time at about 3 pm is back. As much as I was hoping for an early night with out the naps, Kenzie still did not want to go to bed until 9 or 10 pm, so I will take the 2 hour nap in the afternoon. Both kids are growing up so fast. I can hardly believe that in 6 days I will have a 2 year old little girl. We taught her how to say that she is 2 years old. When we ask her how old she is, Kenzie will say, "Me TWOOO" So darn cute! We are working on getting Jaris to say that he is ONE. Still a work in progress.


We are still waiting for our new Love Seat and Ottoman. Once everything is here I will take pictures and post them. I love my new couches just frustrated with the Brick and the service so far. Normally we have loved the customer service at the Brick, alas this time round not so much. We have also bought a few more pieces for the house from Homsense.

We moved other furniture to our other living room and I love having furniture in there. For the past almost 5 years that room was empty. I think I am going to enjoy having two living rooms fully furnished! I could spend way more money there than I have, and trust me I am tempted too. Our next project will be to redo our master bath. It will be our special project together.


Well there you all have it life around here lately! I am looking forward to Christmas, Kenzie's birthday, and our 5th Anniversary all in the next 2 weeks and a bit. If I do not post until after Christmas then Merry Christmas to everyone!

1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

You have snow?! Send some here...well I guess we'll have it when we get to MB.