Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Five Years




Wow, five years already. I know that 5 years is a drop in the bucket compared to eternity yet, wow! Last night as we were having appies after watching a movie (something we rarely do these days) we talked about how fast the past 5 years have gone, and how great they have been despite some of the obstacles we have had to work through and face together.

I can honestly say that I love Jeral more and more as time goes on. Maybe it is that our love is maturing as we age and spend more time together, and also intentionally choose to spend time apart doing the things we love. I do not know. What I do know is I feel incredibly blessed to fall asleep in his arms at night and wake up next to him in the morning and then do it all over again.

These past five years have been an adventure and I look forward to the many adventures we have a head of us in the years to come!

1 comment: