Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Playing in the tunnels!
I love this smile for the camera pose. Last week Friday one of my dearest friends came for a visit and it was so nice to have her here! This is her little girl. I am thankful that we still get to see each other many time through out the year and this way I get to know her little girl. I know i will not know her the same way I got to know Josiah her older brother who is with Jesus, yet I still feel blessed that I get to be a part of her life.


My silly little girl! I love her so very much!


Playing the key board! I got this key board last year for Kenzie and forgot that I had it. Well it has been a hit and I am regretting only buying 1 since we have two little toddlers who want to play with it!

On the slide. Okay so I normally do not witness Jaris being overly possessive about is toys, yet wow, he was acting like his older sister when it came to the slide. I literally had to gently bring him down the slide so he would move so Joelle could have a turn. Ah the trials and tribulations of toddlers! Still love them dearly though!!!!!




Classic Jaris picture with a soother in his mouth! He is such and adorable little boy!


So what is new in our house hold? Kenzie is saying all sorts of words. "Truck, car, and stuck," are the new favorites. She has been expressing a fashion sense that is all her own, and I am doing my best to let her be as expressive as she desires to be, however I still want to have a say in Sundays Church outfits. Kenzie has been leaving us lovely works of art all over the house! So far we have been able to clean up the walls and furniture that she has taken markers and crayons too!


Jaris - is getting very tall! He is taking after his daddy there!!! The poor little gaffer got a burn on his hand when we were visiting some friends who have a wood stove. His hand just grazed the hot metal yet it was enough for him to end up getting a burn across his knuckles. I love polysporin at times like this. Honestly you would never know he has a burn though, since he never complains about it. Jaris definitely knows what he wants these days and lets us know about it. He is also the sensitive one who if talked to in a firm voice will break down crying! Where as his sister will look at you and laugh and then run and try to kiss you as if to say "there, there mommy biting my brother is really not all that bad!"


I saw my OBGYN today and my hormone levels were looking really good. I am getting them checked again tomorrow, and ultimately the ultrasound on Tuesday will let us know if this pregnancy is a viable one. I am feeling better just knowing my hormone levels are good so far. Like we have said we know this little one is in God's hands ultimately, and not ours. No matter how the ultrasound goes this is it for us and we are at peace about this. I know being at peace does not meant that we will not grieve if the results come back telling us out little one is with Jesus. Trust me the grief will be there and expressed in safe places! Our hearts desire is that we get to hold this little one in our arms late summer, and that we get the blessing of parenting him or her for the rest of our lives. Only God knows if this is going to happen for now, and here is hoping we get to know if that is going to be in a a few days! Thanks for praying we appreciate it.!

No comments: