Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Saturday, January 21, 2012

This and That

MacKenzie Multitasking! She will often grab both my phone and IPad claiming they are hers and then I find her relaxing watching two different cartoons



Where do I begin. Life with two toddlers is full. Some days I think we are on our way to potty training Kenzie and then other days the accidents are flowing :) Kenzie vocabulary is growing leaps and bounds, as well as her attitude! Imagine me with a daughter who has attitude! Really she is a very good self advocate. At she sleeps in her room in a nice queen sized bed. However her bed of choice is still next to me.

Jaris is such a little cutie. When we were on our way home for our short trip we stopped for lunch and an elderly woman asked us if her was 4 or 5 years old. I laughed and then replied that he was not ever 2 yet. He is just a tall boy. And really if you look at his face he does not look 4. I think this is something we will be dealing with for many years to come. While I remember liking that people thought I was older than i was a a kid, I also remember that the expectations were much higher because I looked older. I really do not want those expectations put on my son. JAris definitely is his own space kind of guy. He does not like anyone getting in his space if he has claimed that area as his. And watch out when you do get in his space because he goes for the big old head butt and he has a big head!!!!!! Luckily I am still mommy and for the most part he likes mommy cuddles and lets me in his space. His older, yet smaller sister is another story!

Jeral is an amazing daddy! I love watching him with our kids. As for the farm, well yesterday we had a main water line for the barns burst. Gotta love this weather!!!!!! We are getting a new shipment of birds on Tuesday so he is getting the barns ready and with that we also have switched feed companies. We will see what all happens.

Me - well I got to have another ultrasound this past Thursday, and I will be getting them weekly for the next little while. Other than the flu that I had last week I have not been as sick with this little one as I was with Jaris. However I am way more emotional. There is a certain person in my life who is loving the crying at the drop of a hat Leanne - she is such a pain in the ass, yet I pay her to be that way. And with that I think I will go read for a bit while the kids are napping!

No comments: