Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ultrasound

Well some of you may be wondering how my ultrasound went. It went as good as it could go. There is one little bean in there and he or she had a strong heart beat. Thank you Jesus for that. There are honestly no words to describe how I felt when the tech turned the screen so I could see and she pointed out the little tiny heart beating. So according to yesterday I am 7 weeks and 5 days today. Still a long way to go, yet so looking forward to the journey. We know that we are still in that precarious window of the first trimester and this little one could still end up being held by God before us. However I am further along than I was with our two other miracles who are being held by God, and that gives me a lot of peace. So there you have it Lord will August 25th there will be another Krahn baby!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Thanks for the update Leanne. I've been wondering how the ultra sound went. August 25th is Chris and I's anniversary :0) I'll continue to pray for your pregnancy :0)

Take care!

Trev and Rebekah said...

So glad it went well.

Jen Glen said...

Wow, Leanne! I haven't been on your blog in awhile! Congratulations! Another miracle for you two! So happy for you!