Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Thursday, February 16, 2012

His favorite place to nap! My chair that I used to spend hours sitting in while journaling and talking to God!
Smiling watching Curious George

So one morning after bath time I ran down stairs to get a few things and can up stair to find my naked son covered in lotion and having a grand time!

If the bath room door is ever left open I can guarantee this is how i will find Kenzie!

Jaris and his favorite stuffy! He goes no where without it and will not settle for the night with out it!



The last few days have been filled with a huge amount of laughter, and maybe some pulling my hair out as well! There is rarely a dull moment with our children. Just last night we were sitting at the dinner table and I asked Jaris to show me his nose. He promptly took his finger and shoved it up his nose. Then he waited for a response and when we started to laugh Jaris broke out into full laughter with the biggest grin on his face. Needless to say this went on for at least half an hour since he was so adorable.



After supper was followed by dancing like crazy and drive tackling mommy (me) who was on the floor! Jaris' big head coming at you full tilt is a sight to behold. Then hearing him laugh and throw his head back while he said, "this is fun!", was well pretty sweet!


Nights this week have gone fairly well. Kenzie has slept through the night for 4 nights out of 7 this week. Yes she is getting up at 7 am instead of 9 am however that is okay, at least she is starting to sleep through the night again and that makes me very happy!


In Baby Krahn #3 news I can't believe that I am almost 13 weeks along now. Our little gaffer is a mover that is for sure. When we lay in bed at night trying to listen the the heart beat we will get it for a few seconds and then whoosh the baby moves, and we find it again only to have the baby move yet again! Oh well an active baby is a good thing! We will see if I am saying that at 37 weeks and just want to sleep!

2 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Love Jaris' hair. So cute

Chris is a geek said...

Love your pictures Leanne and so happy that all is going well with Baby.

~Caroline
(I am logged in to my hubbie's account)