Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Boy is 2 Family Birthday Party!

The Barn Cake my mom made! Thanks mom!


My happy, rosy cheeked boy on his the day of his party!

Father and son! I love how proud Jeral looks. He is an amazing father to two, 2 year olds!

Kenzie getting in on the gift opening action. Such a great little helper to her younger brother!

Opening a gift from I believe Uncle Mark, Aunty Jodi and Krew. As he opened every gift he said, "Oh Wow, oh Wow!"

Blowing out the candles on the cake!

Older sister helping out! After all she is a pro at this!

And the perfect little kids sinking their face into the cake before the rest of us get any!

Setting up the new train tracks with Uncle Chris!

On Saturday March 24th we did a family birthday party for Jaris. We had a lot of fun. Uncle Mark, and James brought over some entertainment and both Jaris and Kenzie loved watching all the older kids and adults (minus me) take turns racing on our drive way with the little motor bikes. Then we came in and opend up gifts, and had cake! Jaris at one point was a little over whelmed and Jeral being the great daddy he is took Jaris outside for some quality alone time. My so likes his space and there are times we have noticed he will just disappear and go play in his room or anyother room that there are no people in! Kenzie is so the opposite, wherever there are people Kenzie will be there! All in all it was a good day! I have way more to write about my little boy however that will have to wait until the kids are sleeping as Kenzie is climbing all over me and want to go outside! More pictures of his actual birthday and more about my amazing little boy to come!

No comments: