Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Annabelle

Tomorrow is the day that was my due date with Annabelle Marie. As I thought about her and her sister Hope, the tears flowed as I asked Jesus to hold them especially close and tell them we love them so very much. I especially want them to know that just because we have been given another miracle, one that we will most likely get to hold, that does not mean we will forget them. I will never forget the babes I so wish I could have held on this side of heaven. Mommy and Daddy Love you both so very much, and want you to know you girls will never be replaced in our hearts.

1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Wish I was there to give you a great big hug! Love you very much my friend. One day you'll meet your sweet babies and be able to give them a great big hug. For now may you sense the Presence of your Father enveloping you in His great big arms!